System also includes a Waters CTC 2777 sample manager and Acquity Binary pump and column oven - please enquire for full details at point of sale.
You benefit from more versatility in a single instrument platform, which is adaptable to a wide variety of different LC-MS/MS and UPLC-MS/MS applications: bioanalysis, ADME screening, food safety, environmental monitoring, forensic, and more.
- Engineered Simplicity™ - the combination of highest performance with system versatility and simplicity of operation
- ScanWave - innovative technology that provides rapid, high quality, UPLC®-compatible, MS/MS data acquisition
- RADAR - an information rich acquisition approach that allows you to collect highly specific quantitative data for target compounds while providing the ability to visualize all other components
- Versatility - an extensive range of ionization capabilities to service the broadest range of applications
- Simplicity of operation - guarantees maximum system performance that is accessible to the broadest range of users
- Reduces complexity, increases ease of use, and ensures the correct result every time
Qualitative information when you need it most
With its unique collision cell, Xevo TQ MS enables you to better address your analytical needs with the option to operate in ScanWave™ enhanced product ion scanning mode. This mode enables you to more easily confirm the identities and structures of your analytes of interest, at the low concentrations required. What's more, this is done whilst retaining all of the capabilities of the standard T-Wave collision cell. This ensures the very best MRM quantification data for your demanding, high speed, and high resolution UPLC/MS/MS assays.
Accelerated method development for sensitive and robust methods
You no longer have to accept the complications and uncertainty associated with matrix. With RADAR™, method development becomes an intelligent process, combining quantitative and qualitative data to visualize the complete sample enabling data directed decisions for sample prep and chromatographic method development.
In RADAR mode, you can monitor for matrix interferences, metabolites, impurities, and degradants in your sample while accurately quantifying your target compounds.
Ensures the correct result every time
Prepare - IntelliStart™ and Quanpedia™ enable rapid, automated set-up and checking of the system and all of its methods, coupled with automatically scheduling MRM transitions to maximize performance.
Analyze - During analysis, QCMonitor will actively monitor the data in real time, taking action if any user specified tolerances are exceeded.
Interpret - TargetLynx provides automated quantification and reporting, with automated highly visible flags reducing the possibility for error.
Decide -TrendPlot enables you to visualize results over many days, weeks or months; providing valuable information on data trends and long term system performance.
- System parameter checking and alerts
- Integrated sample/calibrant delivery system + prgrammable divert valve
- Automated mass calibration
- Automated sample tuning
- Automated SIR and MRM method development
- LC/MS System Check - automated on-column performance test
API sources and Ionization Modes
- High performance ZSpray dual-orthogonal API Multi mode source - ESI/APCI/ESCi (standard). NB - Dedicated APCI requires an additional probe
- Tool free source exchange
- Vacuum isolation valve
- Tool free access to customer serviceable elements
- Plug and play probes
- De-clustering cone gas
- Software control of gas flows and heating elements
Ion source transfer optics
High efficiency hexapole ion guide
Two high resolution quadrupole analyzers (MS1/MS2), plus pre-filters to maximise resolution and transmission while preventing contamination of the main analysers.
T-Wave enabled for ooptimal MS/MS performance at high data acquisition rates. ScanWave enabled for enhanced MS/MS spectral performance (product ion scan). Collision gas is on and at a stable pressure for both MS and MS/MS acquisition modes.Collision gas flow is software programmable.
Low noise, off axis, long life photomultiplier detector.Digital dynamic range up to 4 x 106 .
Two air cooled Edwards Vacuum turbomolecular pumps evacuating the source and analyser. One Varian rotary roughing pump.
Width: 610mm x Height: 707mm x Depth: 904mm
- Full scan MS
- ScanWave enhanced product ion scanning
- Product ion scanning
- Precursor ion scanning
- Constant neutral loss scanning
- Selected ion recording (SIR)
- Multiple reaction monitoring (MRM)
- Survey scan modes
Full MS acts as a trigger for automated generation of ScanWave enhanced product ion spectra. Precursor ion scanning acts as a trigger for automated generation of ScanWave enhanced product ion spectra. Constant neutral loss scanning acts as a trigger for automated generation of ScanWave enhanced product ion spectra.
Dual scan-MRM mode
Parallel MRM and scanning data acquistion (all data within the same overlapping time window).
Product Ion Confirmation Spectral mode - MRM acts as a highly specific trigger for automated generation of ScanWave enhanced product ion spectra
2 to 2048 m/z
Up to 10,000 Da/s
< 0.1 Da over 8 hr
Linearity of response
The linearity of response relative to sample concentration, for a specified compound, is five orders of magnitude from the limit of detection.
Polarity switching time
20 ms to switch between positive and negative ion modes
MS to MS/MS switching time
ESCi mode switching time
20 ms to switch between ESI and APCI
MRM acquisition cycle time
Minimum dwell time of 5 ms per channel. Minimum inter-channel and inter-scan delays of 5ms.Functions can be configured in retention windows, including mixed mode and overlapping, to optimize cycle time for each analyte.
Inter-channel cross talk
Between two MRM transistions, aquired using an MRM dwell time of 5 ms and an inter-channel delay time of 5ms, will be less than 0.02%. Up to 16,384 MRM channels (512 functions, 32 channels per function) can be monitored in a single acquisition; Up to 1024 MRM channels in when operating in secure mode (32 functions, 32 channels per function)
Automatically adjust (IntelliStart) to desired resolution; The valley between the 2034.63 Da and 2035.63 Da peaks is less than 12% of the average height of the 2 peaks
MRM sensitivity (ES+)
A 1pg on column injection, with a mobile phase flow rate of 0.8mL/min will give a chromatographic signal to noise for the transition 311 > 156 m/z greater than 500:1
MRM sensitivity (ES-)
A 1pg on column injection, with a mobile phase flow rate of 0.8mL/min will give a chromatographic signal to noise for the transition 321 > 152 m/z greater than 1000:1
MRM sensitivity (APCI+)
A 10pg on column injection, with a mobile phase flow rate of 0.8mL/min will give a chromatographic signal to noise for the transition 331 > 109 m/z greater than 100:1
MRM signal-to-noise definition
Signal is defined as the height of the chromatographic peak of interest and noise is defined as the RMS of a continuous section of the mass chromatogram.
This system is in excellent condition - book below to have a demonstration.
* PC Provided with MassLynx software installed. Note: we are unable to transfer licences therefore software licence purchase may be required by the manufacturer.