NaICsI Calibration Data:
This Waters Quattro Micro LC-MS/MS system has been stripped and cleaned to our own exacting standards at Jaytee Biosciences' new labs in Kent (UK) , producing fantastic data (see for download below), enabling you to reach lower detection limits and increase sample throughput for all of your quantitative applications: ADME screening, food safety, environmental monitoring, clinical, bioavailability, and more.
Waters Quattro Micro LC-MS/MS Features include:
- Accurate, reproducible chromatographic peak area measurement
- Robust ZSpray atmospheric pressure ionization interface.
- Versatile range of ionization options.
- Multimode capability in a single run.
- Automated instrument optimization and quantitative method development tools.
- Dedicated application managers for your specialised analytical requirements.
- Small footprint (390mm x 587 x 810mm) that sits easily on your benchtop
Compound identity confirmation can be achieved with MS/MS using this instrument in ion scan mode. With this mode, product ions are generated and detected for a specified precursor ion. The precursor and product ions, along with their ion ratios, can be used to confirm the identity of a compound.
Specific classes of compounds can be detected with MS/MS using the precursor ion or neutral loss mode. By detecting a specific product ion (precursor ion mode) or charged fragments resulting from a neutral loss (neutral loss mode), you can classify a compound of interest. These modes are helpful for monitoring classes of compounds like glycosylated peptides, glucuronide conjugates and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
Quattro Micro LC-MS/MS Specification:
- Acquisition rates up to 5000 amu/sec
- 2040 amu upper mass limit.
- Quattro Micro LC-MS/MS has verticaly mounted liquid inlet probes to minimise tube length and peak dispersion.
- Software-controlled, integrated syringe pump for easy calibration, tuning and sample infusion.
- Software-controlled divert valve/manual injection valve.
- Control and data acquisition with MassLynx 4.0 Software.
- Edwards E2M28 Rotary Pump.
- IBM PC and TFT Screen.
* PC Provided with MassLynx software installed. Note: we are unable to transfer licences therefore software licence purchase may be required by the manufacturer.