The system incorporates IntelliStart™ Technology, for automated system optimisation and status monitoring, ensuring that the highest quality data is routinely available to all levels of operators.
The Xevo TQD provides sensitivity, selectivity and robustness needed to ensure maximum productivity with minimum effort.
- Maximum uptime through unparalleled robustness.
- Accelerated method development for sensitive and robust methods.
- Reduces complexity, increases ease of use, and ensures the correct result every time.
- Maximize throughput with no compromise on quality.
- The widest range of ionization capabilities today, future-proofing for the innovations of tomorrow.
See what Waters say here
XEVO TQD Performance Spec
Acquisition modes: Full scan MS, Product ion scan, Precursor ion scan, Constant neutral loss scan, Selected ion recording (SIR), Multiple reaction monitoring (MRM), Simultaneous full scan and MRM (RADAR).
Survey scan modes: Full scan MS triggered product ion scan, Precursor ion scan data acts as an automatic trigger for the collection of product ion spectra, Constant neutral scan data acts as an automatic trigger for the collection of product ion spectra.
Product ion confirmation (PIC) mode: MRM data acts as an automatic trigger for the collection of product ion spectra, activated with asingle check box.
RADAR: An information rich acquisition approach that allows you to collect highly specific quantitativedata for target compounds while providing the ability to visualize all other components.
Mass range: 2 to 2048 m/z
Scan speed: Up to 10,000 Da/s, Examples of achievable acquisition rates:10 scans per second (m/z 50 to 1000), 20 scans per second (m/z 50 to 500)
Mass stability: Mass drift is < 0.1 Da over a 24 hour period.
Linearity of response: The linearity of response relative to sample concentration, for a specified compound, is up to five orders of magnitude from the limit of detection.
Polarity switching time: 20 ms to switch between positive and negative ion modes.
MS to MS/MS switching time: 3 ms
MRM acquisition rate: Minimum dwell time of 1 ms per MRM channel; Minimum inter-channel delay of 3 ms.
Number of MRM channels: Up to 32,768 MRM channels (1,024 functions, 32 channels per function) can be monitored in asingle acquisition; up to 1,024 MRM channels when operating in GLP/secure mode (32 functions,32 channels per function).
Mass resolution: Automatic set up by IntelliStart (0.75 Da or 1.00 Da FWHM).
MRM sensitivity (ESI+): A 1 pg on-column injection of reserpine will give a chromatographic signal-to-noise greater than 30,000:1, using raw unsmoothed data(Gradient separation, LC mobile phase flow rate of 0.4 mL/min, MRM transition m/z 609 > 195).
MRM sensitivity (ESI-): A 1 pg on-column injection of chloramphenicol will give a chromatographic signal-to-noisegreater than 10,000:1, using raw unsmoothed data (Gradient separation, LC mobile phaseflow rate of 0.8 mL/min, MRM transition m/z 321 > 152).
MRM sensitivity (APCI+): A 100 pg on-column injection of of 17-α-hydroxyprogesterone will give a chromatographicsignal-to-noise greater than 10,000:1, using raw unsmoothed data (Gradient separation, LC mobile phase flow rate of 0.8 mL/min, MRM transition m/z 331 > 109).
See Waters full specification here
- Waters Xevo TQS LC-MS/MS ESI Source
- Waters Acquity I-Class Binary Solvent Manager (BSM)
- Waters Acquity I-Class Sample Manager (SM)
- Waters Acquity I-Class Column Heater (CH-A)
- Waters Acquity Bottle Manager
- Sogevac SV40 BI Roughing Pump
- IBM ThinkStation PC with MassLynx 4.1
- New Samsung Printer
- Installation & warranty (as denoted above)
- Option to include Sample Organiser - please enquire
* PC Provided with MassLynx software installed. Note: we are unable to transfer licences therefore software licence purchase may be required from the manufacturer.